Chair Massage for the Workplace
Healthy employees create a healthy
Chair massage is a brief, stress-reducing massage given to an
employee seated in a comfortable, supportive and portable chair. Chair massage:
Lasts from 5 to 30 minutes.
Uses no oil and is applied directly through clothing.
Is given by a massage practitioner professionally trained in effective,
safe seated massage techniques.
Addresses tension primarily in the upper body (back, neck, shoulders,
scalp, arms and hands), and creates an overall sense of well-being.
Leaves employees feeling relaxed, refreshed and ready to return to
- There is no up-front investment in equipment or facilities.
- Chair massage is flexible enough to schedule into the workday without
interrupting work flow.
- Chair massage is one of the most affordable wellness programs
- Chair massage lowers health care costs. Experts say up to half of all
illnesses are induced by stress.
Let chair massage work for you!
- It increases employee effectiveness. Research reports that massage
enhances alertness and helps increase employee productivity.
- It enhances work relations. Employees who receive chair massage find
the quality of their work relationships improve, both with each other and with customers.
- It makes a great incentive. Chair massage is a wonderful way to
recognize birthdays or service anniversaries, provide rewards for good attendance or an accident free period,
or give a bonus for achieving goals or completing projects.
- It is a wellness program people actually use. Employees take advantage
of chair massage because it is convenient, easy to use, and most of all, because it feels good.
- It gives employees a tool for controlling their response to stress.
When employees recognize tension and the strain it causes, they can release it before it becomes a
- It reduces employee turnover. When employees invest in the well-being
of their employees, the return is improved morale and loyalty.
All these benefits for just $7 per employee.
implementing a program that fits your organization's needs or to arrange a free demonstration, please contact Tim
Sullivan at 850-499-3233.